Do you take care of other animals such as birds, guinea pigs, fish, rabbits, reptiles or other small pets?
Yes, we do!
What kinds of updates can I expect?
Our employees send reports via our Time To Pet portal after each service. The reports include a picture of your pet and a run-down of the service, listing information on their exercise, feeding, playtime and any other important or fun information.
Will you arrive at the exact time I schedule my service?
We ask for a two hour time window to accommodate our walker/sitters and leave time for any unexpected delays between clients. However, we do our absolute best to arrive for the time you request.
About safety and privacy
Why do you need 2 keys?
We ask for 2 keys just in case of emergency situations. Your walker/sitter stays with 1 key and 1 key stays secured with our main admin office.
Are my keys safe?
Keys are labeled without any personal client information. We keep logs of who is in possession of client keys at all times. Access codes are also kept secure in our client portal and only available to our admin office and your walker/sitter.
Use of Pictures and Videos
Our Walkers and Sitters will take pictures of pets to include in reports back to you at the end of your service. Pictures and videos may also be used for marketing purposes on social media or promotional materials. We refrain from including any identifying information about your family or home in these pictures.
Cancellation Policy for Walks & Stop-In Visits
- Notices given 24 hours or more prior to service will not incur a fee.
- Less than 24 hours notice will incur a 50% service charge.
- Less than 12 hours notice will incur a 100% service charge.
Cancellations of Pet Sitting Services (Overnights, Vacation, 24/7 Care)
- Notices given 5 days or more prior to service will not incur a fee.
- Less than 5 days notice will incur a 50% service charge.
- Less than 2 days notice will incur a 100% service charge.
Last Minute Scheduling of Walks & Stop-In Visits
- Less than 12 hours notice will incur an additional $10 per visit
- Less than 24 hours notice will incur additional $5 per visit
Last Minute Scheduling of Pet Sitting Services (Overnights, Vacation, 24/7 Care)
- Less than 2 days notice will incur a charge of 1.5x daily rate
- All services are an additional $10 per day